E&G is Seeking Supervisory Committee Members
The supervisory committee oversees that members receive the best possible service from the credit union. They often will review letters from members to see that they are being handled with fairness. Though the committee is not required to meet often (usually quarterly) they are required to present a report annually to the board of directors.
The supervisory committee:
- Act as the “watchdog” of the credit union to protect and safeguard member assets
- Ensure that records are maintained properly, honestly and accurately
- Make sure that policies are established according to law and carried out faithfully
- Check to see that proper internal controls are in place
- Ensure that members receive the best possible service
Please consider joining this important committee and do your part to help ensure that E&G offers the best possible service to its members.